Sitting on the porch swing on his uncle's pier
fishing with shrimp as our bait... I was the only one who got a bite!
cajun dipping sauce for your chicken strips... the restuarant by the water only sells seafood during the summer season
Grant sitting at the table with cursing bikers behind him lol
beautiful beach homes!
the "front yard" of his uncles beach house
Grant's mom & I
The water in the back of the house...this would be considered the back yard
Grant & his mom
after fishing in the back
one of his uncles boats...this is one of the garages... mula mula mula!!!!
Moss oak.. I call them Halloween trees!
Sorry for the quick descriptions...sitting on hard chairs kinda hurt because I have a bladder infection : (
but anyways it was a great time and It was so beautiful.. they dont know how lucky they are to only be an hour and 15 min away from this place!
Sorry to hear you aren't feeling well. Bladder infections are horrible so I sure do understand. So now that you have meds and get that juice tomorrow (2 containers and drink one each day) you should be feeling better in a day or two. What a bummer!!
ReplyDeleteNow about those Halloween trees....OMGosh when I had the flower shop I used to pay good money for sphagnum moss like that and it tickles me to see it just growing so freely. Criminy you two could have climbed that tree and taken a carload home with you and shipped it to the florists and made your fortune. haha jk Beautiful to see the ocean (it's so calm) and the piers and boat. Sure does remind me of when we went to Rockport that winter. Love all the pics!! Thanks for posting and get well!!! Love you