Tuesday, January 11, 2011

More Pictures

me grant jace & brea... sitting on the couch at his grandparents that live in abbeville on the vermillion river

Grant's Mother's parents.. "Nama" & "Papa"

Jace & Brea...one of the sweetest girls I've ever met.

King cake... with chocolate & cream cheese filling!
Im not sure the story on the king cake but if you find a plastic baby inside your cake then you buy the next king cake..

Drive through Daquiri's... doesnt something seem odd about this due to the drinking and driving law? lol.

Messing around..

What a pretty girl he is!

The cemetary behind the church

I think its beautiful!

i think i see a future painting here!

: )

me in the cemetary

the church from the side

the tree outside the church...its famous because its 1,000 years old

HUGE tree!

2 comments:

  1. Brea looks like a Disney princess! They make a cute couple. Now that King cake looks Amazing!I want it!!!! Oddly enough the grave yard is beautiful:) I believe I saw that old tree on The Wizard of Oz. It looks like it could start talking at any time and reach out and grab u. No- it is beautiful:)Thanks for sharing. love seeing all the family pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh My Goodness!! That tree is magnificent! Impressive for sure! You are right...the cemetery is beautiful. That's what I want to be buried in. A crypt! haha Now about that pretty girl in the picture...ummmm not so much. She has to big a 'bump'. ;o)
    Now that King cake!!!! OMGosh! my mouth just waters looking at it. Did you SEE all the ingredients in that thing? Love the tradition behind it. So who got the baby?
    It's so nice to be able to actually see the grandparents and Jace & his girl. Love all the pics.

    ReplyDelete